[asterisk-users] Polycom Soundpoint (NO LINE)

Ricardo Melendez rmelendez at utep.com.mx
Wed Dec 5 19:19:32 CST 2007

Hi, I have just configure a Soundpoint 550 to work with Asterisk, it appear
Registered to the asterisk server, and appear in asterisk console with SIP
SHOW PEERS, and can receive calls, but when I try to dial, it launch a tone
as if not line to dial, also can not stream audio to the other end when
answer the received call.
I have read the documentation but is very confuse.
This phone have a Outbound Proxy (where I put the asterisk IP and port 5060)
And 4 lines (where I configure the username/password and the Servers)

Anyone can help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Atte.
Ricardo Melendez