[asterisk-users] Cisco 7960 to 2 SIP servers?

Shawn Laemmrich shawnl at up.net
Wed Dec 5 16:42:53 CST 2007

Is it possible for a Cisco 7960 phone with SIP firmware to connect to 2
different SIP servers @ the same time?

I currently have an asterisk box @ home with several sip extensions and
a Nortel C15k phoneswitch at work (not the pbx, the full phone switch).
I can connect from the SIP phone to the Nortel phone switch, but cannot
make asterisk talk to it at all (if anyone has any ideas on this one,
I'd be hugely grateful).

So I thought if I could have the cisco ip phone on my desk talk to both
servers (like a line1 is my home asterisk server, line 2 is the nortel
switch) I'd be all set.  Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so
how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Shawn