[asterisk-users] pstn call waiting and zap

Patricio Valarezo Lozano patovala at pupilabox.net.ec
Wed Dec 5 15:19:56 CST 2007

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC wrote:
> Patricio Valarezo Lozano wrote:
>> Hi, I hope someone could help me, i have a x100p interface for testing
>> purpose and on each incomming call I redirect the call to handytone 388
>> atas, the problem comes when i'm during  a call and another call comes
>> in, i hear the call waiting beep (comming from the zap channel), but I
>> can't catch the call as usually using flash+2 (my pstn call wait
>> sequence), because when i flash the sip channel i get the tone for
>> transfering. How should i get the call ? i was trying to flash the zap
>> channel using zapflash but it did not work.
>>
>> thanks a lot for your time, i hope have exposed the problem crearly.
>>

>> PV
>>

> Have you checked into the console output when you try this?  Please
> paste it to us.

Thank you, i was digging for a solution and i have use application map
in features.conf, as follow:

zapflash => 22,callee,flash,()

so wen i try to flash the channel i get this output on the console:

# pressing 22 during a call
--  Feature Found: zapflash exten: zapflash
-- Flashed channel Zap/1-1
# using only flash button
-- Started music on hold, class 'default', on channel 'Zap/1-1'
-- Stopped music on hold on Zap/1-1

but it did'nt work either, i thing i'm close to the solution, my PSTN
callwaiting sequence is flash+2... guessing

thanks for your help

PatoVala

--
patoVala