[asterisk-users] SIP-Realtime and sip reload

Henrik Buchholz henrik_b at freenet.de
Wed Dec 5 09:18:34 CST 2007

Hi,

I use SIP-Realtime to store my SIP-users and I keep the informations
about the SIP-Providers my Asterisk registers to in sip.conf.

I'm running into the following problem. If I set rtcachefriends="yes"
because I want to use MWI and run a "sip reload" because I changed
something in sip.conf, Asterisk forgets about all registrations of the
users which are all unavailable after that.

How can I use rtcachefriends="yes" to allow MWI (isn't it needed for
NAT-keepalive as well?) and don't break everything with a sip reload?

thanks for your help

Henrik