[asterisk-users] [HELP] Problems with VOIP organization

Bruce Reeves nortexnetworks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:06:32 CST 2007

Yes Asterisk can receive the calls and based either on the line the
call is on or some other method route the call to a destination. That
being said there are 2 things to keep in mind, the hardware cost to
setup 2 incoming lines and a analog port for the fax as well as phones
may be high for a 2 line setup. The other thing to keep in mind is
that faxing and asterisk is one of the more complicated task. There
are so many things that can break faxing that setting this up is not
for the faint hearted.

On Dec 5, 2007 2:49 AM, Григорий Никоноров <grigory.nikonorov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> Please help me with decision problem. I need to organize voip telephony in
> office. I have 2 phone lines(2 physical number) for phone and fax.I need to
> recive call on 1 phone then redirect it to neccessary phone or fax. Can
> Asterisk do that ?
>
> Thanks in advance

Bruce Reeves
Nortex Networks