[asterisk-users] Increasing the voice volume from the digium card

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 03:25:30 CST 2007

Hi All;

It is digium analoge card (2 fxo and 2 fxs), so what
do I need to use? And where I can find a link for
that?

Also, is it possible to have a difference voice
volumes to be used each for each Trunk or each user?

Your kindly help is high appreciated.

Regards
Bilal

bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Hi List;
>
> Anyone knows a method (command) to increase the
voice
> volume at diguim card level?

Are you trying to do this at some other level than
rxgain and txgain
settings in zapata.conf?

If so, for the analog cards there are some module
parameters for doing
so.  For digital T1/E1 cards, the only way to do it is
with the gain
options in zapata.conf.

-------------------------

In zapata.conf you can add rxgain and txgain settings
and use
ztmonitor to get it set. There are some more details
on this on
voip-info.org.

On Nov 29, 2007 1:49 AM, bilal ghayyad
<bilmar_gh at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> I have an IP Trunk established between Asterisk and
> the VoIP service provider, when call from my mobile
> the PBX and then enter the destination number to
call
> via the VoIP, I got a connection but the voice level
> volume need to be increased, I am trying to find if
> zaptel (diguim card) can increase the volume (if
there
> is any command can do that)? And if that volume
level