[asterisk-users] Disturbance "noise" in the background for digium card

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 02:40:38 CST 2007

Hi All;

I installed one digium card of 2 fxo and 2 fxs, but
the following problems related to the voice are
happening:

1) Sometimes when I call to the PBX, I hear like modem
sound and after little it disapear.

2) There is a disturbance in the background (like the
channel radio disturbance that might happen if the
frequency was not captured well), and that disturbance
appear much more when Asterisk goes via IP Trunk.

Is it a configuration issue or it might be a digium
card defection so need to be replaced?

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal