[asterisk-users] IBM x3400 w/ Digium TE220

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Dec 4 15:55:12 CST 2007

Edwin Lam wrote:
> hi folks.
>
> i have a Digium TE220 PCI-E 2 port T1/E1 controller installed
> in an IBM x3400 server. i load the wct4xxp driver seems ok.
> but when i execute "ztcfg -vvv" command. the kernel panic.
> i tried zaptel 1.2.21 & 22. they have the same result.
> following is my zaptel.conf:
>
> loadzone=cn
> defaultzone=cn
> span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
> span=2,0,0,esf,b8zs
> bchan=1-15
> dchan=16
> bchan=17-31
> fxoks=32-55
>

> any clues?
>
> p.s. the same setting works fine on HP Proliant server.

This looks like a really good reason to call Digium tech support :-)
It's comes free with the purchase of the card.  I haven't heard of
anything like this, although posting your kernel panic output would
help.  But it would be best to handle this through tech support.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer