[asterisk-users] Voicemail box

Lees, James (UK) James.Lees at baesystems.com
Tue Dec 4 09:14:07 CST 2007

Hello!!!

I am using asterisk with a usb headset and therefor no actual telephony
handset.

I have configured asterisk to use voicemail and I can dial the mailbox
via my touchscreen application. The only problem is voicemail asks you
to press "1" to hear messages. With a handset this is simple, but does
anyone know how to send the appropropriate command to asterisk without
using a handset?

Or does anyone know if there is a way to configure the voicemail system
so that it automatically plays the messages?

Many thanks for reading my problem

James