[asterisk-users] Asterisk install beta testing/config help

James Cox jameswcox2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 14:18:54 CST 2007

I have asterisk up and running on a fedora system but
having trouble accessing system via softphone (ekiga
and xlite). Im a newbie to asterisk and was looking
for some help walking through this. I imagine 10 - 15
mins would be all needed to make proper config changes
needed. Once I get this setup I'd be interested in
discussing customizations and scripts so any
freelancers or companies welcome since the sooner i
get this working the sooner can move to that next
stage. thanks in advance!

My yahoo IM is jameswcox2001