[asterisk-users] Realtime SIP & BLF

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Sat Dec 1 12:13:49 CST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007, at 8:24 PM, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com
wrote:

>> From memory - 'rtcachefriends=yes' should do the trick.
>
> PaulH

Sorry for the late response, wanted to make sure everything else was
still working.  This did indeed solve the problem.  The only side
affect I have noticed is that changed I make to the realtime database
don't get picked up immediately.  Not sure what the cache timeout is
but I am able to flush it manually so for the moment I don't care. :)

Thanks,
Daniel