[asterisk-users] Consulting/Integration Services Non-US & US *u

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Sat Dec 1 07:22:44 CST 2007

to all,
I am available for work either US or Non-US for * consulting,
configuring, integration with other business applications.  have been
working with * for about three years on and off and would like to do
this full time.   am available for on-site or remote project work.

have 20+ years UNIX/Linux (SuSE, redhat, debian, knoppix, lamppix,
slackware, cdrouter, etc) system and application integration
experience.  have ISP experience, medical answering service experience,
full life cycle software design and development in the gov't, financial,
and private sectors.   have worked with open source products apache,
dns, inn, ntp, majordomo, sugarCRM, joomla, and countless others...

please contact me off list for specifics and to discuss potential
projects.  I am in the philadelphia, US area.
thanks,
daveC