[asterisk-users] Strange behaviour on Asterisk 1.4.9 with Queues...

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Fri Aug 31 12:14:31 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 11:38 -0500, Carlos Chavez wrote:
> 	I am having a strange problem with an Asterisk server that has a small
> 5 seat call center.  While everything seems to be working properly I if
> do a "core show channels" the server goes into a loop:

I'm not sure what might cause this, but I suggest you try it with
Asterisk 1.4.11 and see if the problem continues.  There have been a
fairly large number of bugs fixed since 1.4.9 was released, and this
problem may have already been solved.

If you continue to have the same problem with 1.4.11, please open a bug
report on the bug tracker (http://bugs.digium.com/) and an Asterisk
developer will take a look at the problem as quickly as they can.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager