[asterisk-users] AEL missing in recent 1.2 releases?

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Fri Aug 31 13:01:54 CDT 2007

Greetings list,

I've just been upgrading one of our servers from 1.2.17 to 1.2.21.1-r1, and noticed that it's not picking up any of my macros written in AEL.

Upon further examination, it looks like pbx_ael is missing. Is this a deliberate change, or is this something I need to address in the pre-compile configuration?

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it