[asterisk-users] Testing Framework

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Fri Aug 31 06:04:17 CDT 2007

On 8/30/07, Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com> wrote:
> Matt Riddell wrote:
> > Should these tests be added to Asterisk-Addons or maintained outside of
> > the tree?
>
> If people start writing test utilities, I would be happy to host them in a
> subversion repository.  Depending on the size of this stuff, it could probably
> go into the main Asterisk repository.  We'll see where things go ...

Our company have a scriptable testing utility (it's quite far from
being simple to use), but we could share it as basis for testing
framework or at least - as example for inspiration. I just talked to
management,  and this week it will be discussed. I'll write you in
case of success.

Regards,
Atis

--