[asterisk-users] Cisco 7960 Won'

shawnl at up.net shawnl at up.net
Fri Aug 31 07:33:28 CDT 2007

I'm having a wierd problem with a Cisco 7960 (sccp2) and asterisk (1.4.2)

If the call that I'm trying to make goes through, everything works fine.  But if
there's any sort of error (like me messing around in my extensions.conf, etc). I
can't get the connection to drop.  ie: If I get the conjestion tone and hang up
the phone, I can do a sccp show channels I can see that the channel is still
in use (even after several minutes).  If I pick up the phone to attempt to make
another call, I get an error that it can't put the current call on hold to start
the new call.

What am I missing?

sccp.conf

[general]