[asterisk-users] Round robin behavior for dialing SIP trunks...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Aug 30 17:38:45 CDT 2007

	I was wondering if anyone has an easy way to emulate dialing in a round
robin fashion like when you use Zap/r1 for Zap trunks.  At the moment
what I do is simply make a macro that will dial the sip trunks in order
so if the first one fails it goes to the second and so on.  The problem
with this approach is that the first few SIP trunks will always be busy
because of outgoing traffic.  Is there an easy way to randomize the
trunks?  I am guessing this will only be possible using AGI?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001