[asterisk-users] Channel banks for E1

Jan Marek jmarek at jcu.cz
Thu Aug 30 13:19:37 CDT 2007

Hello all,

please, can anyone advertise me some channel banks, which can
operate with E1 (30 FXS)? Rack-mountable option is welcome. I've
tried to google, but I've not found nothing appropriate. More
than one E1 link is welcome too. Everyone channel banks, which
I've found, was between T1 and FXS(O), but I have Digium E1 card
and I want use for one line 30 channels and not only 24.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely
Jan Marek
--
Ing. Jan Marek               | Nez mi poslete prilohu .doc, .xls
University of South Bohemia  | nebo .ppt, prectete si, prosim,