[asterisk-users] dialed peer number

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Thu Aug 30 13:03:28 CDT 2007

On 8/30/07, Vieri <rentorbuy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> However, I'm still having some trouble trying to
> understand why Asterisk does not log the ZAP number as
> is otherwise the case for SIP. A description of this
> problem is at:
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2007-August/193645.html
> I could get around the problem by knowing how to tweak
> lastapp or lastdata but I still didn't get the trick.
> Anyway, thank you for your feedback.

You can always use different extension in custom-NOTIFY, it doesn't
have to be "s". It can be extension you are sending call to or
anything else. And if this one is not enough, you can set some
variables in call file and use them from dialplan (and append it to
CDR). As you are using CSV for CDR, appending custom fields should pe
as simple as Set(CDR(myfield)=${value}).

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,