[asterisk-users] where is 1.4.12?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:18:40 CDT 2007

Then you should probably use a commercial application like the Business
Edition.  I've found that once I decide to go down the open source road it's
a different ball game.  Test with the latest and greatest release that has
the features you need.  If it's a fairly new release chances are it's not
quite ready for prime time.  Open source it not the place to be bleeding or
even leading edge and expect a smooth ride.