[asterisk-users] where is 1.4.12?

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Thu Aug 30 08:30:23 CDT 2007

So don't take the free ticket. Go with another solution. There are hundreds
of thousands like myself that are happy with asterisk. No one is forcing you
to do it. (If it is the boss's then it's your job and their head ache. If
they complain about the reliability explain them that you get what you pay
for).