[asterisk-users] Can't create audioconversationbetweensoftphonesthrough Asterisk

Kutman.DK at forces.gc.ca Kutman.DK at forces.gc.ca
Thu Aug 30 07:59:50 CDT 2007

Hello,

Looks like I have been able to get the jain-sip-phone to work.  The problem seemed to have been an sdpFactory.createconnection call.  It was passing one parameter, which was the IP Address.  I had to change this to the call with three parameters (ie: sdpFactory.createconnection("IN", "IP4", etc).  This is because by default eclipse was setting the address type to "IPV4", which didn't seem to work.  Such a minor issue, but it wasn't easy to find.

Thanks,

Denis