[asterisk-users] where is 1.4.12?

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Aug 30 07:53:53 CDT 2007

Many of these issues only appear when you put it into production and/or
after a period of time.  Most of the crashes I've seen are like this.  I
simply to not have the resources to run simulations to try to find these
  types of issues.

I can do one of several things.  I can simply not upgrade because what I
have is working.  I can also test an upgrade as well as I can, then
deploy it and hope for the best.  Every time Asterisk crashes it gives
the people in the company that, for whatever reason, wants to get rid of
  Asterisk more ammunition.