[asterisk-users] Dell SC1430 + Digium TE110P = Digital Noise in PRI

Marc Patino Gómez mpatino at es.clara.net
Thu Aug 30 02:19:42 CDT 2007

Hi Russell,

First of all, let me tell that in my company only buy Digium Cards, because:

- Is the company founded by Mark Spencer, and buying Digium hardware is
a way to support Asterisk (in my opinion)
- Since today I only can tell good things about Digium: good support to
the comunity, good care to their customers...

somebody can tell me that is romantic ... but this is my opinion.

Now I'm very happy to tell to the list the following, Digium contacted
to me to test the TE120P, as you told, its modern PCI interface will
solve my issue ( I hope :) ). After my experience with this new card I
will post my feelings and results to the list.

Thanks to all,

Marc

PD: I hope after solve my issue, I will wear my Asterisk t-shirt (with
Digium logo on its back) as same as proud that I wear my Debian t-shirt ;)