[asterisk-users] where is 1.4.12?

Diego Iastrubni diego.iastrubni at xorcom.com
Thu Aug 30 01:38:46 CDT 2007

Russel,

Please excuse me for saying it yet once more... (look for the thread "Stable
Stable Asterisk", from Sunday). Build bots are nice to check and spot for
compile errors (which is good). But I think that what people are looking here
(well, specially me) is a set of automated tests for all of us to make before
we bring our test PBX to production, something you do before release.

I have a been working on such a list, but it's more or less concentrated on
channel banks (like duh... look at my email...). I would be more then happy
to give you the list of tests I have made if you desire.