[asterisk-users] where is 1.4.12?

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:46:49 CDT 2007

On 8/29/07, Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:

> Kind of harsh for am employee of Digium on a public Asterisk mailing
> list, don't you think?

Enough.... The Digium/Aseterisk bashing seems to be at an all time high
recently. You seem to be involved in a lot of it. Russell has given most of
his time and life to this project over the years and to see someone say
"inability to fix bugs" I'm sure frustrates him. Not that I view his remark
uncalled-for, because I agree that was very "trollish".

Let's get back to real problems. Like Russell says, if you got a bug, submit
it or fix it. If you got hardware problems call Digium. If you
don't like Asterisk/Digium go on to something else. The bashing is
ridiculous.

My .02