[asterisk-users] where is 1.4.12?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:26:10 CDT 2007

Just to chime in.. we still have a few systems running 1.2.6 because
of Digium's inability to fix bugs.     Every version of Asterisk we've
ever tried has some sort of major bug that causes it to crash (it
being Asterisk) after being up for some period of time, or something
doesn't work right... then you'll have version X and version Y will
come out as a security fix only, yet stuff is broken in Y that wasn't
broken in X.