[asterisk-users] Channel Bank Recommendations

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Wed Aug 29 09:14:32 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 09:38 -0400, Mark Bell wrote:
> Need to add some fxs and fxo ports behind a fonebridge2 box any
> recommendations a channel bank

Personally, I've had great success with Carrier Access (ADIT 600) and
Adtran (TA-750/TA-850) channel banks (even the ones I've bought at
bargain prices on eBay).  Just avoid the Carrier Access AccessBank 1
models with FXO ports... the FXO ports have no disconnect supervision.
(They're the ones that are shaped like a pizza box.)

-Jared