[asterisk-users] Multiple servers using realtime

Edgar Guadamuz eguadamuz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:59:43 CDT 2007

I have a confusion about using SER for balancing the load across the
Asterisk boxes. The doubt is: once a user registers in a Asterisk box,
all the calls from or to him are going to be done by the same Asterisk
server or can a user make a call by one Asterisk server and then make
another call by other Asterisk server?