[asterisk-users] AsteriskNOW Web GUI

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Tue Aug 28 17:00:30 CDT 2007

The README is here: svn co
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk-gui/branches/asterisknow

/Configuration
=============
You may install sample configuration files by doing "make samples".
Also you
will need to edit your Asterisk configuration files to enable the GUI
properly,
specifically:

1) In http.conf:

        [general]
        enabled = yes
        enablestatic = yes/

I am looking at Thirdlane's solution now.  Very impressive and modest cost.

Thanks,
Steve