[asterisk-users] server recommentation (unique requirements)

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:53:06 CDT 2007

We are at about 250 days of 24/7 uptime now.  It would be more but we had a
long power outage and the UPS's ran out.  We are using Sangoma cards though.
You can easily substitute the 2U for a 3U but I don't think you need it.

Qty 1 Supermicro SC823T-R500LP, 2U,  redundant 500W ps w/ PFC, 6x1" SATA hot
swap bays, DVD-RW/Floppy
http://www.supermicro.com/products/chassis/2U/823/SC823T-R500LP.cfm

Qty 1 Supermicro PDSME+, Intel 3100 Mukilteo-2p chipset, Dual LAN, 2x 64-bit
133MHz PCI-X, 2x 64-bit 100MHz PCI-X, optional KVMoIP card
http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon3000/3010/PDSME+.cfm