[asterisk-users] Prepaid Billing: A2Billing, AstBill, ASTCC

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 02:50:27 CDT 2007

Dear Tzafrir;

Sorry I did not understand what do you mean by:

"Does it work with '-T' and 'use strict'?"

Do u mean the ASTPP or the prepaid billing? Where I
have to run '-T' and 'use strict'?

You do not think that I need to do download the
prepaid billing software or it come with Asterisk?

Regards
ITS
IP Telephony and Contact Center Engineer
Eng. Bilal Ghayad
Mobile: 009659849460

> Have you looked at ASTPP? Have not looked in a while
but Darren had
> plans to integrate it into OSCommerce and some other
neat features. I

> think he based it on the original ASTCC but has made
some major