[asterisk-users] AsteriskNOW Web GUI

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Mon Aug 27 18:38:37 CDT 2007

Will this work on 1.2.x?  I just installed it and did make samples.

The README references a file called html.conf which does not exist and
also abruptly ends with the word "to" on a blank line.

Besides that, what would the URL be for AsteriskNow?  Is that
customizable in the elusive html.conf file?

Any GUIs that are easily installed on existing systems and work with 1.2.x?

Thanks,
Steve