[asterisk-users] OT: DELL Platforms

Bruce Reeves nortexnetworks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:27:30 CDT 2007

I have used both the powedge line for large deployments and the
Optiplex N series for small offices. The only thing I have had to add
to the pc's is 12" power extensions at times and here lately I have
had a pc or 2 without the 4 pin molex connector so I had to find SATA
to molex adapters.

On 8/27/07, Arthur Miller <Arthur at voipsupply.com> wrote:

> Hello list,
>

> I have a customer who is interested in standardizing on dell servers for
> asterisk deployments.
>

> Has anyone had success with a particular configuration?
>

> Anything specifically to watch out for?
>

> Thank you for your time,
>

> Art
>

> Arthur Miller
>  Sr. Sales Associate
>

> VoIP Supply, LLC.
>
> 454 Sonwil Drive
>
> Buffalo, NY 14225
>
> 716-250-3871 OFFICE
>
> 716-630-1548 FAX
>
> arthur at voipsupply.com
>

> NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached
> hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the property of
> the VoIP Supply, LLC and shall not be used, disclosed or reproduced without
> the express written consent of VoIP Supply, LLC. If you are not the intended
> recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
> in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you
> have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in
> error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and then
> Sonwil Drive, Buffalo, NY 14225 USA.

Bruce Reeves
Nortex Networks