[asterisk-users] No LongDistance for 1 Extension?

Abhishek M S abhishek.suhas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:21:32 CDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm faced with a similar situation of segregating users in 3 different
categories to be able to make: internal calls only (students); internal &
local calls (staff); and internal, local & international calls (profs). I do
understand that 3 different contexts would have to be defined in the
extensions.conf file. Are there custom context modules for Asterisk
1.2.6version as well? If not, I'd really appreciate any suggestions or
help in
this regard.

thanks,
Abhishek