[asterisk-users] Calling Clients or Tele Marketing

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Mon Aug 27 10:35:13 CDT 2007

On 8/26/07, Seysan <AFShin9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Let's say I have a Database of my clients about 50 clients, I want to
> announce a new product or service to them, can asterisk do it for me? It is
> something like a appointment reminder for doctors.
>
>  I want to know is there any software for this or I should Write a program
> for it using AGI or ruby on Rails.

You can do a mass-dialing  by using .call files, or sending manager
actions. All you need is a script that writes one (or several at time)
call file once per 10 minutes, going trough list of all your customer
numbers. And in asterisk dialplan just play recorded message.

For more information see:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+auto-dial+out

Regards,
Atis