[asterisk-users] No LongDistance for 1 Extension?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Aug 27 06:31:36 CDT 2007

This is what I did in Trixbox:

I added this to extensions_custom.conf
-----------------
[restrict-local-only]
include => from-internal-additional-custom
include => app-recordings
include => app-callwaiting-cwoff
include => app-callwaiting-cwon
include => app-dialvm
include => app-vmmain
include => app-cf-busy-off
include => app-cf-busy-off-any
include => app-cf-busy-on
include => app-cf-off
include => app-cf-off-any
include => app-cf-on
include => app-cf-unavailable-off
include => app-cf-unavailable-on
include => ext-meetme
include => app-calltrace
include => app-directory
include => app-echo-test
include => app-speakextennum
include => app-speakingclock
include => app-dnd-off
include => app-dnd-on
include => app-pickup
include => app-chanspy
include => ext-test
include => ext-local
include => outrt-007-local-only
include => restrict-invalid
exten => h,1,Hangup

[restrict-invalid]
exten => _9.,1,Playback(feature-not-avail-line)
exten => _9.,n,Playback(that-number)
exten => _9.,n,Playback(is)
exten => _9.,n,Playback(privacy-not)
exten => _9.,n,Playback(accessible-through-system)
exten => _9.,n,Busy()
------------------

Then in trixbox, each extension has a context field.

Change it from the default to "restrict-local-only".

Also, I added a Route called "local-only"
This includes just our local exchanges, emergency, and toll free.

Dial Patterns:
911
9|1248.
9|1576.
9|1713.
9|1800.
9|1810.
9|1866.
9|1877.
9|1888.

I created the "restrict-invalid" context to play a recording when a call was blocked.
It matches anything not specified in "restrict-local-only" or higher included contexts.

This scenario work great for me.

Supposedly there is a Trixbox module called "CustomContexts" http://aussievoip.com.au/wiki/freePBX-CustomContexts , but it is in
beta and seems more complicated than my approach.
It should be much more versatile, but I went with the quick fix.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org