[asterisk-users] AstriCon Tutorials

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Mon Aug 27 06:09:11 CDT 2007

Hello,

Can someone outline what tutorials will be covered at this year's
AstiCon in AZ?

Are the tutorials going to be worthwhile for fellow Asterisk
users/admins that have been actively building, running, and
administering Asterisk boxes for years?

I have a suggestion for one demo that would certainly interest me and
other more advanced users.  I would *love* to see a hands on live demo
of this recently posted clustering idea of Vicente Aguilar.

http://www.bisente.com/blog/2007/08/26/asterisk-cluster-fonebridge2/?lan=english

I would also like to see a tutorial on TDMoE (if that is even supported
anymore).

I am sure I can think of some more but it is still too early.

An outline of what is planned for the tutorial portion of the show would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro