[asterisk-users] Authenticating SIP user in LDAP database instead of SIP.conf file

Abhishek M S abhishek.suhas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 18:20:52 CDT 2007

Dear Mr Galvin,

Thank you for the links. Had gone through the bug tracker before though. I
was specifically referring to the schema for the driver 'Astirectory' and
not the one related to the real time LDAP driver for Open LDAP. In the
'Astirectory'  documentation there's a file defining the schema for LDAP
which is incomplete. By incomplete I mean the Syntax and few other fields
are not defined let alone the schema being a static file. I do understand
that for Open LDAP a static file schema should be defined.
The only reason why I preferred Astirectory over the LDAP real time driver
was the fact that there is no mapping required for SIP users and peers.

Regards
Abhishek