[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2 + Zaptel 1.4 + HPEC = Crash?

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Sat Aug 25 14:51:26 CDT 2007

Steve Totaro wrote:
> Just to make sure you saw this reply quoted from Tzafrir, seems to
> really know his stuff:
> /
> If you want to be able to build asterisk 1.2 with zaptel 1.4 you'll
> need: ln -s ../zaptel/zaptel.h /usr/include/linux/zaptel.h ln -s
> zaptel/tonezone.h /usr/include/tonezone.h Note: I'm not sure exactly
> what happens if you run a 'make install' of zaptel 1.2 on top of that
> later. I guess you should remove those two symlinks manually before you
> do that.

Yup I saw that. I got to the point where I made a script that'll wipe
out tonezone.h and zaptel.h out of the various directories they could
end up in, and set up the symlinks so asterisk 1.2 would build the
zaptel modules. This all for the express purpose of making sure I had
the right versions and nothing conflicting.

--
Does your Canadian VoIP service need CRTC-compliant 9-1-1 services?  Please
visit http://www.digitalcon.ca/voip9-1-1/ to find out more!