[asterisk-users] Gizmo revisited

Carlos Leal cleal at corpmail.net
Fri Aug 24 22:05:44 CDT 2007

Launched the OS X version of Gizmo after about a year of inactivity,
downloaded the update and discovered the new improved Giszmo features
Asterisk interoperability by allowing a secondary SIP account to be
registered simultaneously.

It also allows you to make the routing choice for outgoing calls;
your own server or via Gizmo. So far, this is the best SIP softphone
I've come across for OS X.

It comes in other flavors and I thought I'd mention it as it can be
free and I haven't seen it mentioned recently.