[asterisk-users] xPL and Asterisk?

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Fri Aug 24 10:18:34 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 03:44 -0500,
asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com wrote:
> Message: 20
> Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:13:55 -0500
> From: Jay Milk <ast-users at skimmilk.net>
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] xPL and Asterisk?
>         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
>
> Matthew Rubenstein wrote:
> >       I tried asking in another thread this week, but I'm not sure
> people saw
> > the actual subject of the question. Does anyone know where to find
> > documentation of xPL, the home automation interface? Specifically
> for
> > integrating it with Asterisk. xPL is part of Trixbox, so it's being
> > used, but where is some expertise for using it without Trixbox?
> >
> http://www.google.com/search?q=xpl+home+automation
>
> 1st and 3rd results.

	I actually mentioned the explicit Google search URL in my previous
message to the list. But I also mentioned that I prefer the list's
experience in actual use of xPL with Asterisk. I'm looking for specific
xPL/Asterisk docs that Asterisk people have tested. The community is a
source of best practices, which is what I'm looking for. Like insight
into whether to use the xPLhub for Linux that's available, or whether
there's a different way to go.
--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein