[asterisk-users] Error in loading libunicall.so module while running asterisk command

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
Fri Aug 24 04:26:31 CDT 2007

On 8/23/07, sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
 Hi,
          I am using debian 4.0 with version 2.6.18-4-686
           I have downloaded the required files form site
                         asterisk-1.2.24.tar.gz
                         libmfcr2-0.0.3-1.4.tar.bz2
                         libsupertone-0.0.2.tar.gz
                         libunicall-0.0.3-1.4.tar.bz2
                         spandsp-20060903.tar.gz

         I downloaded and installed the files in the follwing sequence
         spandsp
         libsupertone
         libunicall
             libmfcr2-0.0.3 is giving a lot of definition error
         I converted .src.rpm file of libmfcr2  to .deb file and installed
it.

            the copying the chn_unicall.c and channels_Makefile.patch to
 channels subdirectory of asterisk-1.2.24
 but when I run ,asterisk -vvgc' on command line it gives following error
message
	--> loader.c: 326 __load_resource:libunicall.so.0cannot open shared object
filer
	    loader.c:555load_modulesloading module chan_unicall.so failed

      but libunicall.so  is present.
      Can you tell me how to trobleshoot it.

 Thanka and regards
 sanchal