[asterisk-users] Asterisk Message Logs

Kutman.DK at forces.gc.ca Kutman.DK at forces.gc.ca
Thu Aug 23 10:14:31 CDT 2007

Hello,

Is it possible to print the Asterisk message logs to a file, or is this already done?  By message logs I mean the display that shows up on the asterisk server when a call is made from one user to another.  I believe if the verbosity is high, it can show what parts of the extension.conf file that it uses when making the call.  I am trying to use two Jain-sip-applet-phones, connected through an Asterisk server.  I can't seem to get communication between the two phones.  Does anyone have any experience using these open-source Jain-sip-applet-phones?

Thanks,

Denis