[asterisk-users] unable to load chan_unicall.so

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
Thu Aug 23 09:10:47 CDT 2007

Hi,
         I am using debian 4.0 with version 2.6.18-4-686
          I have downloaded the required files form site
			asterisk-1.2.24.tar.gz
 			libmfcr2-0.0.3-1.4.tar.bz2
 			libsupertone-0.0.2.tar.gz
 			libunicall-0.0.3-1.4.tar.bz2
 			spandsp-20060903.tar.gz

 	I downloaded and installed the files in the follwing sequence
	spandsp
	libsupertone
	libunicall
            libmfcr2-0.0.3 is giving a lot of definition error
	I converted .src.rpm file of libmfcr2  to .deb file and installed it.

           the copying the chn_unicall.c and channels_Makefile.patch to
channels subdirectory of asterisk-1.2.24
but when I run ,asterisk -vvgc' on command line it gives error unable to
load chan_unicall.so, but it is present in
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules.
	Can anybody tell me how to trobleshoot it.

	 Can anybody tell me what to do how to remove this.
Thanka and regards
sanchal