[asterisk-users] Multiple servers using realtime

James Collier james.collier at xtratelecom.es
Wed Aug 22 16:21:01 CDT 2007

I use a centralized database (with replication) for several servers, and it
works very well.  I keep all the mysql traffic on a separate network from
the SIP traffic. It makes it easy to add capacity.  If you are doing all the
mySQL on one box anyway, I don?t see any adavantage to using separate
databases.