[asterisk-users] TDM400P Not hanging up fast enough

Henry L.Coleman asterisk at voip-pbx.ca
Wed Aug 22 10:45:27 CDT 2007

Hi Dovid, I had the same problem with the same configuration 3 lines
worked fine but the fourth couldn't detect disconnect supervision (it was
a Foriegn Exchange Line).
There are two things you should try before anything else.
1. Reverse the Tip and Ring connections on the CO Lines and test again.
2. Make sure your lines are set up for "Kewl" Start.

There are lots of people who have had these problems so I would check the
archives on the TAUG

Good Luck (you may need it)

--
Henry L. Coleman.