[asterisk-users] Problems with overlap dial and Xorcom Astribank BRI

Lars Bensmann lars at almosthappy.de
Tue Aug 21 16:24:39 CDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 08:42:50PM +0300, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> Not sure what the problem is, but a way around it:
>
> Any chance you could disable the overlap dialing and get the PBX to send
> the whole number in one go?

Mmmh. The PBX is not very "friendly" to program. But I will have a look.
Another idea that came to my mind was to omit the leading '0' and
configure the PBX to directly pass the extension to Asterisk. This would
"save" at least two seconds so the dialing process should finish in
time. Not very "clean", but I hope it works.

Will have a look tomorrow,
Lars

--
If windows is the answer, it must have been a stupid question.