[asterisk-users] asterisks addon make problem

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:38:01 CDT 2007

Hi

on debian iam try to make i get this problem

any suggestions.

make res_config_mysql.so
cc -fPIC -I../asterisk -D_GNU_SOURCE  -I/usr/include/mysql     -c -o
res_config_mysql.o res_config_mysql.c
res_config_mysql.c:75: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
res_config_mysql.c:77: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
res_config_mysql.c: In function âconfig_mysqlâ:
res_config_mysql.c:430: error: too few arguments to function
âast_config_internal_loadâ
res_config_mysql.c: At top level:
res_config_mysql.c:463: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer
type
res_config_mysql.c: In function âunload_moduleâ:
res_config_mysql.c:503: error: âSTANDARD_HANGUP_LOCALUSERSâ undeclared
(first use in this function)
res_config_mysql.c:503: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
res_config_mysql.c:503: error: for each function it appears in.)
res_config_mysql.c: In function âparse_configâ:
res_config_mysql.c:541: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
res_config_mysql.c:548: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
res_config_mysql.c:555: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
res_config_mysql.c:562: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
res_config_mysql.c:569: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
res_config_mysql.c:576: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
make: *** [res_config_mysql.o] Error 1