[asterisk-users] Heavy duty environment - Is TDM2400P suits?

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Tue Aug 21 07:17:57 CDT 2007

Here is a good read as far as what your risk is and how to mitigate it.
They clamp on top of your terminated 66 blocks and you also want to
properly ground.

Here is a vendor with a good selection and pricing. I have no idea if
they are any good, I have never used them.
http://www.twacomm.com/catalog/dept_id_602.htm

I usually use Graybar.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro